Thursday, December 27, 2007

OH SHIT!!!!!!

I have no idea where the phrase comes from but “Katie, bar the door!!!” seems appropriate.

Benazir Bhutto was assassinated today. You can find news here, and here. Folks, this is very, very bad news. If there is any place in the world where the bad guys might be able to get their grubby little hands on a tactical warhead, Pakistan is the place. (Well, that’s assuming that we finally found the one that we were missing)

I know people are screaming Al Qaeda, but I don’t think so. If the report in Ha’aretz can be believed, Bhutto was killed by a shot to the neck. The car was moving at the time. Whoever the assailant was, he/she was either damned lucky or very highly trained. OK, so I know that still leaves the question of who done it?

I’m open to ideas. Anyone?

No comments: